There are so many impressive Android games out there that it is easy to overlook a few. Block Fortress might be one of the few. Block Fortress might not be as popular as Angry Birds or so, but it is certainly gaining traction. It is available for both iOS and Android but unfortunately, Block Fortress for PC is not available. Block Fortress combines the elements of tower defense game app, Minecraft game app and first-person shooting in a single package. It might sound overwhelming, but Block Fortress actually does it quite well.
Block Fortress comes with three modes of gameplay – Quickstart, Survival and Sandbox. The basic premise of Block Fortress is to build a tower and defend it from enemies. In addition to the strategic construction, you can also become a soldier with a gun in his/her hand and face your enemies, traditional FPS style. The three gameplay modes offer variety and you can come up with creative ways to defeat your enemies in the game.
Here in this article, we are going to show you how to download Block Fortress for PC free. We’ve got you covered. We are going to share a way for you to play Block Fortress on your Windows machine. This guide will cover all basics, and we will guide how to download and install the game on your Windows PC or laptop.
Block Fortress for PC free download
Below mentioned steps will guide you on how to install Block Fortress for Windows PC.
- Install Bluestacks. This software will emulate an Android environment on your Windows machine enabling you to download, install and play Block Fortress.
- After installing Bluestacks, open it.
- Click the icon named Search, in the first row.
- Type “Block Fortress” in the search field, without the quotation marks.
- This will take you to the Google Play Store page of the app. On the same page, click green icon, which displays currency. (Note: currency will vary on which region you reside in.)
- It will then ask for permissions access, click Accept.
- Enter your payment details, and install the app.
- After it’s done installing, go back to Bluestacks and click on the All Apps icon to find Block Fortress
- Open the app, and start playing Block Fortress on PC!
That’s about it. You now have Block Fortress fully working for PC with Windows 7 or Windows 8/8.1 If you have carefully followed all the steps, you should now be able to play Block Fortress on your Windows PC or laptop. This guide was also written to assist people to download Block Fortress for Windows 8 or want to run Block Fortress on PC. Remember to leave your feedback in the comments section below, if you have any questions regarding the installation of Block Fortress on your Windows machine.