After Google and Motorola came up with their Moto X last year which was a perfect blend of both software and hardware, rumors started arising about the successor to Moto X known as Moto X+1. The phone just got confirmed by the company’s website but not officially as it only arrived on Motorola’s website by accident.

A German publication came across it by finding a placeholder for the upcoming Moto X+1, though the websites does not offer any specification about the Moto X+1 but it is safe to say now that Motorola is going to come up with it pretty soon.

There were also tips about Motorola back in February that the company will launch Moto X+1 in summer 2014 and that might be true because Motorola officially confirmed that it’s going to host an event on May 13 and we might get to see the new Moto X+1.

Though Motorola did not reveal the specifications on the smartphone but according to some leaks and rumors the Moto X+1 will have a 5.2 inch screen that will support a resolution of 1080p, Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor clocked at 2.3 GHz and 2 GB of RAM onboard. Camera on the Moto X was 10 MP but it was one of the worst cameras you could find on a smartphone but Moto X+1 is said to have a 12 MP camera and hopefully it would be better than its predecessor.

Moto X+1 is also said to have 32 GB of storage space with no SD-card expansion slot and an improved battery at 2600mAh. Users should have no problems with the battery life as Motorola has always been good when it comes to offering maximum battery life on their smartphones and same goes for the last years Moto X.

As far as the price on the Moto X+1 goes it would be slightly higher than the current Moto X which is sold for $350 for the 16 GB model.